Thursday, June 15

More of the same.....

Not much to report from the last 2 days. The next doctors visit is about 3 weeks away so between now and then it is pretty much more of the same. Apart from the ever expanding belly-o-baby! Things are on track and we have just about got everything we need or at least have them on order. I did take advantage of the nappy sale and bought some "boy" nappies. Apparently they have the absorbant bit in a different spot to the girl nappies. I wonder if the sale of disposable nappies is increasing with the water crisis in SEQ. It must use a lot of water washing cloth nappies all day. I also tried to find some of the Dick Bruna books in QBD but they didn't have any. Oh well, I am sure I will find some in the next 4 months. We will not be deterred!!!

4 comments:

Paul In London said...

It would use a lot of water, but of course disposable nappies use a lot of landfill and so both really have the same negative impact on the environment ...

Dr Ben Cook said...

I guess Australia has more spare land than water at present so I will stick to the disposible :)

Paul In London said...

Yes definitely the smart idea... Of course landfill is only cheap if it is close to the source... Your nappies will end up in Roachdale

Dr Ben Cook said...

Even closer still probably...there is a waste station at Nudgee Beach!