Wednesday, June 7

Status Quo

Not much happening on the baby front at the moment. For the next month it will be more of the same....Mel complaining about the size of the belly and Noodles giving her a good kick in protest. This is Noodles' rapid growth phase and Mel can expect the "balloon" under her clothes to be expanding at an un-natural rate! About time she started to look pregnant I say. No doubt there will be some photos that I will sneak on the blog of the belly when it is a bit bigger....if Mel doesn't delete them first.

Baby clothes seem to be arriving by mail from time to time which makes me worry about Mel's credit card limit! Not that I can talk as I have given mine a fairly hard workout of late.....First baby syndrome I think!

Last day at work for me today before 6 days off.....woo hoo! I am looking forward to those 7 course degustation dinners at the Versace on the weekend. Better take the loose pants I think.

1 comment:

Paul In London said...

Give us belly shots... Unless Melinda has the photos DESTROYED before you get the chance to post!