Sunday, September 3

Father's Day!

Maybe I am getting a little ahead of myself here......but I think I am being denied presents on a technicality!!! After all our little man is quite viable and certainly makes his presence felt (obviously more to Mel than me). Does he not constitute a human being yet...if not only to justify getting a father's day present. Alas I think I am being somewhat optimistic (if not totally naive) and I will have to wait another 12 months. Maybe I just didn't hint enough to Mel (the way she has been hinting to me that mothers as supposed to get a present for giving birth!!!). You mean getting a baby isn't enough??? Mmmmm...what to do, what to do!

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Technically unable to claim Daddy's Day present until Noodles is able to puke onto your favourite shirt - maybe you can have a belated Daddy's Day??

melinda said...

Hey you told me fathers day was next Sunday....

well that's my excuse

Paul In London said...

Yeah well Father's day here is in June I think... That's MY excuse!