Saturday, September 30

Last weekend of life as the Smugs!

This is it. Our last weekend together as a couple sans bébé. What will be in store for us? Life....but not as we know it! I don't think any amount of preparation can fully ready you for the moment the doctor pulls a gooey, wrinkled pink with blue hands life form from ones belly and declares, Right..my job here is done...now it's up to you. NO NEED TO PANIC! I keep reminding myself as this will become my new mantra. I am sure the inevitable doubts of ones ability and second guessing will ensue but with any luck things will just sort themselves out (kind of like what has been happening since Adam did the nasty with Eve I guess). So, in just 4 days time (or maybe less) we will enter to realm of parenthood and all that it entails. Wish us luck and remember....there's no need to panic!

No comments: