Sunday, June 10

This is my best home boy look


This is my best home boy look
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Master G is in da house!

The things I have to put up with....just wait until I get more mobile and then I will get my own back :)

Apparently today is a special day for mummy and daddy....something about surviving 7 years with each other!!! So first thing this morning when I managed to convince mummy to bring me into bed with them I decided to give them a celabratory poo! Not just any poo...this was a special poo running out the sides of my pants :) Well I didn't have anything else to give them but I am sure they appreciated it.

After cleaning me up the parental units took me for a walk along the floating river walk. Quite a nice view really from the bugaboo. When we all got thirsty we stopped at the Venice Cafe for some squishy and pancakes but mum wouldn't let me have any of the pancakes.

The grandparents are coming up tonight so mummy and daddy can go out for dinner to some fancy restaurant. I guess I will have to stay home and eat my red lentils again :(

Keep it real homies, I'll catch you on the flip side!

2 comments:

Paul In London said...

Yes bravo to the parents! Happy anniversary and all that jazz! Seven years ago it was afternoon delight... (I managed to throw that phrase it into my conversation today as a tribute as well)

Dr Ben Cook said...

Thanks Paul. Actually I was singing it today after we bought "seafood delight" from the local fish and chips shop. Reminded me of the song for some reason!