Monday, July 9

Grayson finally updates... GoMA trip with just..... Paul


Smart sensible uncle and me at GoMA
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Hurrah! Tis me, Master G in da house, or whatever silly thing the parental units try and make me do/say these days.
Well, its time for an update - and what an INTERESTING time has been going on this past week
1. We have had a strange man staying in the spare bedroom... well,, he seemed a bit strange at first, although he has the same nose as mummy monster (I mean my dear wonderful mother :D) and likes to tickle my feet too
grrr....
That being said, he does play with me a LOT and mummy keeps saying that he is my oncul (or something) and that he is the only one I have and that he has travelled a long way on a plane to come and see me (amongst other things) and well... he IS kind of fun (especially when mummy takes me into the spare bedroom and I get to jump up and down on top of him in the morning while he is still sort of sleepy....)
MWAH!!!
2. I can stand up from a sitting position by myself! And even climb on top of things so I can access stuff I really need, like car keys/remote controls and a WHO weekly magazine
3. Grandma and grandpa took me to Doctor John last week as I was not my usual happy happy self and was pulling my left ear (the meds hadn't kicked in that day....jk!). He told them I was ok, but that my weight at 9 months old is 12.4kg!
What can I say.... I'm BIG (but toned, nicely toned)
4. Daddy has started to get a bit obsessive about taping television with some antiquated thing called a vcr - sbs in the middle of the night??? Men in tight lycra??? Tour DAY france or something...

Hmmm - the uncle unit seems to be enjoying it too.

Off to get some sleep so I can wake Paul again at some ridiculously early hour in the morning. (like 8am)
HA!
g

No comments: