Saturday, August 25

Grayson does manly things... with power tools and stuff


Doing manly things
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Grrrrrrayson reporting again from our currently RATHER messy home as Daddy has been trying to put together this big white box or something. Mummy was getting a bit excited as she kept muttering "..more storage space.."
What a funny mummy I seem to have...getting excited about a big white box
I was more interested in the power tools daddy had to use.
RAH!
They made LOTS of noise and did all sorts of interesting stuff... but then daddy seemed to get a little bit frustrated by certain things not being where they should be (ok, I was trying to help out - I am nice like that) and he got REALLY mad when I started being extra helpful by pushing the white board over (I thought it needed to be a few extra millimetres to the right - I inherited this sort of particular-ness from the father unit). Mummy had to come over and separate the two of us.
:(
Hmm. Nice plan to get your own way daddy. Two against one...
Boo grr hiss
Just wait until I get my OWN power tools.

In other news...
I helped mummy and daddy on their rounds today (making sure they made the right decisions in patient management and that sort of thing), visited Felix J, Cheryl and Greg for morning tea (ok, I may have pigged out a little - but they had CAKE) then came home to interview a potential nanny option. Felix was a bit sick so we didn't stay too long - get well soon buddy!

G

No comments: