Wednesday, December 26

Shiver me timbers...


Shiver me timbers...
Originally uploaded by b boy.
And all that sort of stuff. Grayson C finally giving an update of our Christmas day/week (yes I know I am late - give a 15 month old a break!)
Now, where was I
The fun began Christmas eve with Grandma and Grandpa, Nan, Pa and Ron coming over for a BBQ. Mummy seemed a bit concerned about my tendency to head off towards the BBQ - it did look RATHER fun - she kept muttering something about Acticoat, skin grafts and how it might be a bit embarassing for her or something. Hmmm. Don't know about that. In the end I crashed after main course/present opening as it was getting a little late.
The next morning I woke up, and there was this SHIP at the end of our bed AND it had PIRATES on it (which match my pirate PJs - AAAARRR) not to mention a big sack filled with presents. The presents were pretty good but I had to tell mummy and daddy that the best present is early morning squishey - so they took the hint and got me a bottle of that too.
On the less than pleasant side, my mouth was REALLY hurting and I needed lots of pain relief and bonjella to stop that molar coming through. I may have been feeling a bit frazzled at this stage so I had to make sure mummy and/or daddy were giving me lots of cuddles all the time. (This may have put a dint in their lunch prep plans but I think they need to realise that it is ALL ABOUT ME)
Nan and gramps and Aunty Riley came over for lunch and I got even MORE cool presents. I think we need to go to ikea to buy up a bit more storage space for them all. Ahem, father?
Today we went to the Gold Coast to see Grandma and Great Grandma. I got to play with my older cousin Matthew - who pretended to do a funny walk after me (and TOLD mummy he was waddling like me- AAAACK! I don't waddle!!! I am WALKING, I AM WALKING!! So what if I loll about from side to side. This is a patented Grayson swagger that I am practising for when I get older and need to impress...someone or other)
WADDLING???
Its enough to drive a baby-toddler to more drink

I think I need to lie down now

G

No comments: