Saturday, January 12

GOMA Grayson - the epilogue


Lunching Grayson
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Grrrrrayson updating again from home - where there is one less face in our abode. And it MIGHT be my fault....
You see - I have been getting rather EXCITED of late, and when I get excited I may jump up and down on things, and people - usually their abdomens - and on one occasion I may have put all my 14+kg weight onto Daddy's chest.
Now this may have been on the day we went to see all that Andy Warhol stuff (which WAS really good fun - thus I was fairly excited)
To cut a long story short - Daddy has had a lot of chest pain ever since and he could even feel his chest bones creaking against each other on Friday! This might have freaked him out a bit 'cause he got mummy to take him up to hospital on Friday night and she didn't come home until REALLY REALLY LATE. (I was getting a bit anxious as I needed some mummy cuddles). I am learning how to be a good Grayson - thus I slept in until 7am, which was rewarded with LOTS of mummy with funny fuzzy hair cuddles.
Aaaah... fuzzy hair cuddles
It almost distracted me from the fact that Daddy wasn't there this morning. Mummy tried to explain that he was in hospital getting some medication to make him better.
I did say ALMOST
Mummy made up for the lack of morning daddy action by taking me up to see Daddy for several hours today. We had lots of fun - I hid in cupboards, pulled big books out of draws (aka the holy bible - ed) and tried to work out what was all that plastic stuff on wheels hanging around daddy (pain relief, antibiotics)
It was all pretty exhausting - so I came home and slept for a few hours. Hopefully mummy will take me up to see my daddy tomorrow.

I do miss him - mummy is too soft and squishy to jump on effectively at times!

No comments: