Monday, January 7

The Warhol Treatment


The Warhol Treatment
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Oh MY GOD

I can't BELIEVE we did this - I mean, yeah - I get the whole photographing the cute new blue eyed boy thing but ..... why include the oldies in this???? Hmmmmm??
Its ME who is the cute one
Mum and Dad?
Well, you have seen the picture
Anyway
If you haven't guessed, it is the Grrrrrrr-ayson monster speaking.... yes AGAIN. Its hard keeping up with my responsibilities these days....
I find it stressful enough being the CUTE one in this trio
But I digress

Mum, Dad and Uncle Seb decided I needed some MORE education in an artistic bent and took me to see the Andy Warhol exhibition. This was punctuated by daddy telling me to NOT go there (wherever that was) and mummy saying that - Grayson, Andy doesn't want you to touch his stuff.
That being said, I did have fun with these REALLY cool silver balloons. Something I think the parental and "uncle" units did too (not that they would admit it as they are trying to be grown up and all..)
MWAH - yes uncle seb, I did read your last blog entry...
But....
I have to be responsible now
Back to childcare tomorrow
SIGH

sometimes,
it is hard being the Grayson

No comments: