Saturday, July 19

Comfort food


Muffin Man
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Hello again from Grayson, blogging because it makes some sort of weird sense in this crazy mixed up world we live in.
Why crazy you may ask?
Well, in the past week....

The unit we are renting was put on the market.
We are hopefully going to buy it.
But this means mummy and daddy need to be more fiscally responsible (I think this means they can't buy champagne all the time anymore)
Daddy seems a bit sad about this bit...
But it is EXCITING isn't it? We get to stay here for as long as we can manage the mortgage repayments!

Then this big brown wooden thing arrived and is in our living room.
It makes nice noises (well, depends who is playing it)
Daddy says it is mummy's birthday present - he had it brought up from Grandmas!
I like trying to play it then push the lid down upon my fingers - this seems to disturb the parent units so they put a key into it to lock it up...
BOO

So after a week of trying to budget, Daddy decided to make chocolate cupcakes with icing on them. Mummy brought out some berries to eat too but I wasn't going to be distracted by berries...
Not when there are CUPCAKES to be eaten
(although they only let me have one owing to the mess I proved I could make)

Next week - a new couch? a new car? a signed contract on our unit?

Or all three....

to be continued

Love
G

No comments: