Friday, January 16

We're off to Adelaide!


Risky business impersonation
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Ok, I needed a title. G again, trying to update a sadly neglected blog.
Well, ok - we have been a bit stressed lately. And a lot of those reasons I can't really discuss in this entry.

But only three sleeps to go, before we get on a big plane and travel to Adelaide to watch this cyclist that mummy and daddy keep going on and on and on and on and on about. (Apparently they saw him in France four years ago and when they heard he was coming to Australia there were some very rapid transactions made on the credit card....)
I don't really see what the fuss is about. Yet.
As long as there is cake, Peppa Pig DVDs and cuddles I am usually fairly happy.

Other updates?
I have been sleeping in my own bed for the past 4 nights. Daddy is very happy with this but mummy keeps saying she can't sleep without me...
Aaaah. Its nice to know she cares
And that I have hand in this relationship - MWAH

I have been learning how to play cricket - although the bat keeps being taken off me when I inadvertently connect with some vital part of the parent unit's anatomy, or try and hit the ball towards the TV, or a glass of champoo (parental edit - Grayson's word for mummy and daddy's favourite beverage)

We have also been trying to cheer Nanny up a bit. I find that dancing around the room to my favourite song (edit - Metro Station's "Shake Shake" - sigh) usually does the trick. Today, Daddy tried to swap the music to a chill out album or Pink Floyd or something. DADDY!!!! You can't really dance to Pink Floyd!!!

See what I have to put up with?

Now, mummy is on call all weekend, so that means daddy and I need to pack for the tour down Under. What to wear??? When should I bring out the yellow shirt and livestrong armbands?
Decisions, decisions...

Sometimes it is hard being the Grayson

No comments: