Saturday, January 24

What a week!


IMG_0495
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Hello again, Grayson doing blog duty this time.
Things I have learned this week
- How to say the word "peloton"
- Ditto "Go Lance!"
- How to wack mummy/daddy/innocent bystanders with blue inflatable sticks that are just given to people standing by the road (provided bikes are coming soon after)
- One gets a much better view of things if one is seated on top of the father unit's shoulders
- I like motorbikes! (mummy edit - meep)
- When mummy and daddy go down to the bar in the evening for a glass or two of champagne, I like to keep them on their toes by running around the Hilton foyer, and up the stairs, and around the first level, narrowly missing (famous) cyclists and their entourages
Tonight I excelled myself by going to the bar's pool of water, splashing all the people around the pool with some water (well, it has been hot) and then repeating what daddy said upon picking me up and taking me away from previously noted soggy mess (freak, freak, freak)
It has been a lot of fun in Adelaide this week.
Back to Brisvegas tomorrow!

No comments: