Thursday, March 16

Felix...of the cat variety!


Felix the cat!
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Well not long after we ordered this print for the nursery we found out that Greg and Cheryl had called their lovely son Felix. I picked it up from the framers today but now Melinda is having second thoughts regarding the choice of matting. I thought I would get around this problem, of me choosing the wrong one, by getting Melinda to come with me. I am still scarred from the time she asked me to get her degrees framed after assuring me that "anything you choose will be fine as I trust your sense of style". I was proved right...I have no sense of style and Melinda was not happy. This time, even with the Melinda accompanying me, I still seemed to have got it wrong. She feels that the black matt makes this "the Son of Damien" like in appearence and far to evil to be hanging in a nursery. Oh well...what can you do. Change the matting to something a little less threatening I guess. I kind of like his happy face though!

3 comments:

Paul In London said...

Ooh I like the frame... Black is the new black...

:-D

Anonymous said...

I say red is best . . . might be coz I'm a redhead . . . but hey!

Glad you finally told me you had a site . . . great to see Noodles. God, hope the name doesn't stick!

greg said...

Babies are the new black! I vote for the black matte