Monday, May 1

Behold the Wonders of Modern Science!


Nappy bag part 1
Originally uploaded by b boy.
I give you the modern nappy bag! (or should that be baby disinfecting and deoderizing unit)
Smart yet practical....this multi-award winning design features everything that the owners of a pooey baby could want.

  • 100% machine washable (I am sure this will come in handy)
  • Folds out to form a well organised change station with everything arranged at your fingertips.
  • 2....count them...2 plastic backed, removable, absorbable change mats.
  • Attachable (or detachable as the case may be) insulated bottle holder
  • Detachable mobile phone pocket
  • Straps for either use as a back pack, shoulder strap or slung over the pram handle
And the list goes on......
Check out the series of action shots of this little beauty unfolding before your eyes on the Flickr site.

Really, it is just a nappy bag but I have too much time on my hands at the moment. (which I should be making the most of before Noodles arrives I guess)

1 comment:

Paul In London said...

Yes I am sure it will be very handy when that poo-making machine arrives...