Saturday, May 13

Sydney trip

We are off to Sydney for 4 nights so Melinda can get presented with a piece of paper while wearing silly clothes and hobnobbing with the president of the highly secretive society of surgeons. Who knows what other strange and ancient rituals they will partake in. It reminds me of a simpsons episode with the stonecutters. Actually she is just getting convocated which is a fancy word for graduated (those crazy surgeons have to have special words for everything). I will amuse myself with shopping and coffee in the city while Melinda is at the conference which is on at the same time. She is very clever and will be presenting a paper on extremely important medical stuff that will one day save the world. I am sure I will be able to find some cool baby shops to buy stuff at while away. I better leave room in my luggage for all the booty (or should that be booties!)

1 comment:

Paul In London said...

Let the convocation commence... (whirring noises etc)...