Saturday, June 24

Funny Hats


Funny hats
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Friday was an extremely long and tiring day at work which wasn't helped by watching some of the socceroos game at 5.15am. I had to start work early and so was up earlier than usual. I decided that while I was getting ready I would watch some of the game. Unfortunately Mel wanted to sleep in to 6.30 but when Australia scored a goal from a penalty kick I must have let out an involuntary exclamation which woke her up. I was in serious trouble! But hey, it was a good game.

This photo was taken at the start of Melinda's theatre list in the afternoon. We should have taken another photo 7 hours later when it finished to compare it to. There certainly wouldn't have been any smiles in that one.

I guess the real question is.....would you trust these people to operate on you?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Paul In London said...

Oh yes... Cute couple... Don't look at all smug!

Mwah!