Monday, July 3

Bon Voyage!


Bon Voyage!
Originally uploaded by b boy.
I saw Riley off at the airport today for her 6 month stint overseas. I couldn't help but feel a little envious! I am sure she will have a good time but she did say she would be sad to miss the arrival of Noodles. Oh well I am sure she will get over it with a trip to Paris!

Another visit to the O+G today. All is still well. Our doctor commented on how active Noodles is every time she puts the U/S scanner on Mel's belly. Apparently some babies spend much more time sleeping or lying peacefully. She said she could even feel him kicking the scanner probe. I don't know what this is going to mean when he is born. Maybe he will take after his father and not be able to sit still for any length of time. Should keep us busy I suppose!

1 comment:

Paul In London said...

Hmm well I guess the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree does it??