Thursday, November 9

Grayson speaks!!


Blue steel mk 2
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Yeah well, I have a few things to say about that Melbourne Cup Party I went to the other day.

Some people are saying that I drank too much squishey and as a result was so milk drunk I slept through the race. Now, I know my mum has photographic evidence (which she conveniently put onto the flickr site - grrr) suggesting I was napping during the race which stops a nation.

ITS ALL LIES!!! I WAS JUST RESTING MY EYES!!!
Really, I love horse racing.
Now if I could only work out what a horse is, I think I will be set.

I'm not even 6 weeks old and I am having to defend myself against further scandalous allegations that I may have been holding hands with an older woman.
Yes, I realise that mother (once again) has posted evidence on flickr to suggest a liaison did occur (and after the over indulging in squishey event).

I WAS JUST BEING NICE!! I'M NEW TO THIS WORLD, AND SHE WAS JUST WANTING TO KNOW WHERE THE NEAREST MILK BAR IS....

And finally, there are rumours that the Jenkins and Cook boys banded together and partied hard after the race.
I am telling you, less than an hour after that photo was taken, I was in BED. I am an INFANT and need my beauty sleep

Look into my eyes, would I lie to you???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also overheard on the Grayson transcripts:

Oh yes and mummy... I think you're nuts!

melinda said...

it is called sleep deprivation toots

can't a mother have a little fun????