Tuesday, June 26

That's a big boat mummy!


That's a big boat mummy!
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Hello again, its me - Grayson - reporting again from G central with news of my exciting adventures over the past few days.
(insert HURRAH for Grayson here)
Well, let me tell you, the past few days have been lots and lots of fun.
Late last week, mummy and daddy bundled me up in lots of clothes and took me to a place called the airport. I was getting a bit confused at this stage, as there were lots of people and noise around, but as mousie, mummy and daddy were all there it was ok. We then got on this big metal thing called a plane and..... hmmm can't remember what happened after that, must have fallen asleep or something.
When I woke up, mummy and daddy seemed rather pleased with me and gave me lots of cuddles. We then had to leave the plane and BRRRRRR! It was really really cold! Daddy kept me nice and warm until we got inside. We stayed the night at a hotel and I got to sleep with mummy and daddy as I may have been a LITTLE bit sick in my cot...
MWAH!
The next day we went out to see this big boat which must have lost its way or something as it was really close to where we were standing. I held onto mummy at this stage as there were a lot of people around and lots of big waves were going over the boat too.
More updates soon about my first visit to the Hunter Valley, how I managed to sneak into the big bed on BOTH nights and my first experience at wine tasting.
Later
G

No comments: