Tuesday, September 25

Passing the time playng a few numbers


He seems happy about it
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Well we have been busy planing the monstor's birthday parting this last week and a bit. Mel's cake order fell through so I decided (rather foolishly some would say) to step up and make one myself! Time will tell if it will all end in tears. I hope it will be something to remember (well at least for me as G is still a little young to remember these sort of things) I have gone to great lengths in the planning phase with blueprints, a number of drafts, revisions and finally a master plan. I even had to get out the power drill! What for you ask...Ahh, all will be revealed on the day. Anyway the cake underneath all the icing and decorations that I am planning will be made by Jocelyn so at least if the cake thing doesn't go to plan we will be able to scape off all the crap on top and eat a nice cake. You have to have a back up plan :)

No comments: