Sunday, September 9

Perth 07 day 1


Grayson with the seal
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Mummy and daddy took me on another plane ride to this place called Perth. It must be a long way from home because we were on the plane for ages! But I did have a little nap so mummy seemed happy with me. We are staying in this room with another big bed just like we have at home but not as comfy. We got to sleep in…..well I think it was a sleep in….the clock said 5.30am but it really felt like 7.30 to me! After we had some breakfast we went for a drive to somewhere called Freo. That’s what daddy was calling it but I don’t think he was right because mummy kept laughing at him! I got to eat some nice fruit toast and thought daddy might like some too so I fed him some.

After this we went to a beach and I got to play in the park. It was pretty fun but not as much fun as what we did next. Mummy and daddy took me to this place with lots of fish and other funny things. They said it was called an a-kwere-ium or something but it was pretty cool! I got to see sharkies just like I have at home in the bath but much bigger. Mummy wouldn’t let me take a bath with these ones! But the thing I liked best was the lion under the water. Well mummy said it was a sea lion but I didn’t think it looked much like the lions in my books at home. Oh well, he was quite funny to look at and liked to kiss the glass in front of us. Lots of laughs!

After all that fun we had to go back and have a nap. Tomorrow mummy has to do some work thing so daddy is going to take me to the Gant store to do some man’s shopping! Will check in again later.

G.

No comments: