Monday, September 10

Perth 07 day 2


We'll see who blinks first!
Originally uploaded by b boy.
It’s me again…G man!

We have been so busy since my last post. As mummy said the room service wasn’t very nice we had to go out for dinner last night. Daddy picked this place down the road and managed to find a pretty good parking spot right out side the door (and if you don’t believe me there is a picture on Flikr). Dad kept going on about how it was such a good parking spot he thought he would have to leave the car there for next time. I don’t understand my parents sometimes!

Today though mummy had to go to some special work thing so it was just me and dad, so we got to do boy things…..well we mostly just went to the park and then the Gant store but we did go see the big bells by the water. (the Swan Bells – Ed) They were a bit loud so we didn’t go inside.

After a bit of a rest we got to go pick mummy up and went back to the park so mummy could see what we got up to today. Just when I saw this cute chick and started putting on some of my best moves, the parental units had to go and embarrass me by coming over to get me and telling her I was only 11 months old! She was 27 months old you see and I wasn’t sure if she was ready for a younger man. Way to go mum!

After I got over the embarrassment we had to go back to the beach so we could see the sun go gown over the water instead of the mountains. I didn’t see what all the fuss was about. After all it is just like the sunrise only in reverse! Oh well, whatever turns the parents on. Anyway, I got to practice my walking (with a little help from mummy) by the beach so it wasn’t all bad.

I will have to wait to see what mummy and daddy have in store for me tomorrow but don’t worry, I will keep you all in the loop.

G.

No comments: