Thursday, September 13

Perth 07 day 4 and 5


Prospecting Grayson
Originally uploaded by b boy.
G man checking in again....

Today it was rainy and mummy had to go and do another work thing again so left me with the father unit for some more manly fun! Since most of the real manly places to go required you to be over 18 yo and I haven't even got to one yet!, we had to settle for seeing other stuff. First on the list today was the Perth Mint. They wouldn't let daddy take any photos inside so this is the only photo of me today! Maybe they thought daddy looked funny and a bit of a security risk. He was spending a bit too much time holding the 12kg gold bar. I wonder what he was thinking? Apparently it was worth LOTS of money! Some guy showed us how they make the gold bar from really hot liquid gold. It was a bit scary as there were a few flames and stuff but I was pretty good daddy said.

After we got bored looking at lots of coins we decided to go to some place called the WACA. Pretty silly name if you ask me. We went into the museum but I didn't get to see one dinosaur! Just lots of old bats and caps and stuff. Funny museum if you ask me! Daddy did show me some really famous ball. He said something about how it was thrown underarm but I don't see how that makes it so special. I have plenty of balls and I get to throw them like that all the time. And mine looked much more colourful that the silly white dirty ball. Grown ups can be hard to understand some times. They also wouldn't let daddy take any photos. Strange place this Perth.

Well I had about as much of old stuff as I could take so I told daddy we needed to find mummy. We found her where we left her and then went back to our temporary home as it was pretty cold and wet. Daddy made a phone call and someone knocked on the door with some food. We had to have a good sleep as tomorrow we had to go on the plane again and I had to be on my best behaviour. Mmmm...I wonder what kind of mischief I can get upto tomorrow?

Over and out for Perth 07
PS this has nothing to do with Kevin 07!

G.

No comments: