Saturday, November 17

Noosa updates - aka the dangers of co-sleeping...


My new bucket and spade
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Hello from Grayson - and if I sound a bit sillier than usual it is because I am febrile (39.8!) and am under the influence of medications - such as panadol and nurofen - not to mention mummy might be a little mad at me....
It all started when Daddy had to go back home to Brisbane, JUST after we had arrived in Noosa (or so it seemed). Something about an exam I think. That left me and the mother unit to our own devices Thursday night. I did all the usual things, dinner, a couple of tunes at the piano bar and then went to bed. Sounds quite innocent at the moment doesn't it. At about 11pm I woke up and felt REALLY sick and may have turned over and may have puked up all my dinner and squishey and dessert all over mummy - who was fast asleep in bed with me.
Well, she was pretty good about it all - particularly with all that sticky stuff in her hair and everything. She and I had a nice warm shower (after which I may have been sick again, and I wont mention the stuff that came out the other end) and we hopped into the other bed - which wasn't QUITE as good as the first one, but it was a lot cleaner. Mummy may have muttered something about not having another pair of pyjamas so she ended up wearing one of the hotel robes (which were a bit scratchy to cuddle against ). I was feeling a little bit FRAGILE after all of this and did spend the rest of the night needing mummy cuddles and a bit of constant reassurance.... Not to mention another bottle or two as well - Hey my tummy was EMPTY!
Mummy didn't look her nice self in the morning - but I am smart enough not to say anything (Daddy has taught me a lot about this sort of stuff already) as she was a bit grumpy too....
So!
Last night I stayed with grandma and grandpa as the parents were going out to some swish restaurant (Berardos) - I was a TAD miffed - why couldn't my bugaboo fit in there hmm? I didn't sleep too much as I was a bit pooky about not going out and my mouth was really really sore (I think its another tooth - or as I am known to say these days... "Oh oh!")
But I digress.
Today things picked up a bit as mummy had FINALLY finished at that conference thing and the three of us went out for lunch, then for some ice-cream and I managed to score a nice blue spade and orange bucket - which I put to good use as the montage on flickr shows.

Off to sleep for me now - over and out from Grayson "Danger Mouse" Cook.

As to the meaning of that.... well, I will let the parental units explain that in another blog entry.

MWAH!

No comments: