Thursday, November 15

UQ feel for home exam


UQ feel for home exam
Originally uploaded by b boy.
I had to sit an online exam for my masters yesterday so to make it feel more like the uni exams that I have come to know and love I decided to add that authentic flavour with a blackboard telling me the start and finish times. The only thing missing was the little old lady that used to remind us not to have any illegal materials in the exam room (she was a medical school exam institution!). This was supposed to be a closed book exam but they obviously had to rely on us to do the right thing here as I had internet access to a world of information at my fingertips. At least they had a sneaky way to see if it was actually me sitting the exam. About half way into the exam one of the questions was "what is your date of birth?". I guess at least I got one right!

Later in the day we headed up to Noosa for Mel's conference and are staying at the Sheraton. I will post some photos of our stay over the next few days. I have to go back down for a "real" UQ exam tomorrow morning.

No comments: