Friday, April 18

Day 2 of Bath and its surrounds - Stonehenge


Stonehenge meets Grayson
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Thanks for the break mummy, I'm ok to start blogging again.

Well, this one will be short and sweet, because it seemed we spent more time in the car than out.
The weather people had predicted it was going to be cold - and they didn't disappoint..
Grey skies, wind chill and not to mention what this did to my complexion. I am 18 months old now. Rosy red cheeks and a pink nose look great on a baby, but I'm a BIG boy now.

Sheeesh. Pass the moisturiser.

We left our nice warm room in Bath and got into the car. I may have fallen asleep for a bit. I woke up and we were STILL driving. After some milk and banana stick we arrived at this great big clump of rocks.

Daddy didn't seem to keen to get out of the car, but mummy told him we should give it a go (and that he should dress more appropriately for the weather - hee hee hee, see I do listen!) After a quick dash to the entrance we walked through a tunnel and got closer to the rocks. Teddy and I thought this was great fun, but Daddy started going a bit blue. Mummy let me walk around for a little bit but it was quite WINDY and I found that the best I could do was shuffle about. In the end, we raced back to the souvenir shop where they had HEATING and so we all warmed up a bit.

Daddy was particularly appreciative of this and after a quick bite to eat, we hopped into the car and drove back to London. Smart sensible uncle came over for champagne and canapes. I got to have some too - YUMMY! The canapes I mean - none of mummy and daddy's special medicine for a few (mummy and daddy note - 16.5) years yet.

Boo

No comments: