Sunday, April 20

Farewell thee London!


But we love our danger mouse
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Grayson again, blogging whilst the parents finish packing for Paris.

Well, we ended up having a rather busy final few days in this cold and windy city. Mummy and Daddy took me to meet Carole and Tom (who have known mummy before she discovered half heads of foils and valrhona chocolate) in South Kensington. Paul came along too. I think he has been getting a substantial education this week regarding the needs of the Grayson - hopefully he has been taking notes and will use them for a sensible practical application very very soon

Hint hint (Uncle) Paul - I LIKE TOYS!

Where was I? Hmmm - lunch with friends. It was quite noisy with all the other kids around - I struggled to make myself appealing to the older woman wearing the "Wear Pink so the boys will blink" top (mummy's note - she was about 5 years old) - although she was the one who came up to ME first. Paul seemed to be taking a lot of photos of me, but then I turned around and realised I was merely being used as a ploy to photograph the unusual looking thing behind me.

Nice try ....Paul!

Carole and Tom took us to Harrods where Daddy bought a scarf to stop him turning blue. They then said goodbye and left us to our own devices, which included finding our way back to the hotel using the underground. (Daddy and Paul had to carry me up and down these really long moving stairs - GREAT fun!)

Arriving back at the hotel, mummy and daddy started getting dressed up. Paul tried to distract me with Trotro and Shawn the sheep. This may have fooled me for a few minutes but soon the penny dropped - MUMMY AND DADDY WERE GOING OUT WITHOUT ME! I tried to put on a sad face but Paul IS rather fun - and I ended up having lots of fun with all my basic needs for squishey and food being met. When I woke up, mummy and daddy were there again so all was well in the world.

Today, Paul, Mummy and myself went out to the Tate Britain. Daddy needed a bit of a rest so we let him lie in bed all day and watch DVDs....this did sound like quite a bit of fun really. I may have been in a bit of a mischievious mood and kept trying to run away from mummy and Paul (well, it keeps them fit)

The other important job we had to do today was to buy some more nappies for me as the supply was dwindling. We got home late, a bit tired so I tried to cheer everyone up by showing them how I could fit into our new suitcase (well nearly). After a few photo ops, Paul said goodbye and daddy ordered some room service tea.

Veges, bread, gnocchi and squishey and I do believe I am off to bed

Tomorrow - I get another stamp in my passport!

No comments: