Tuesday, April 15

Grayson - who seems to be slowly overcoming this jetlag thing


on the inside looking out
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Well, who wouldn't want to get over the time difference when there are windows like THESE to look out? I can see all the way down to the street below with CARS and TRUCKS and stuff (such as that Parliament house thing)
Had a much better day yesterday. Smart sensible uncle eventually came over and we went to Westminster abbey. This was pretty interesting. Lots of flags and other shiny colourful stuff. Mummy and Daddy had to stop me climbing over these things as apparently some of them were historical monuments of significance - such as Queen Elizabeth's resting place.
Whatever that means...
After this we went to St James Park, walking past a really big building with lots of gates and people around it - and shiny things outside (mummy's note - Buckingham Palace). The park was GREAT. There were ducks and pigeons and these cute little grey things that daddy called squirrels. (ALMOST as cute as teddy - but not quite). FINALLY the parental units got the hint and we had some squishey with lunch. Although I wasn't too keen about the fish cake they got me - preferring mummy's beer battered fish and chips (well, actually - I just wanted the chips). I tried to sample some of smart sensible uncle's chips too but he kept his plate a little too far out of reach.

Not to mention he kept taking my napkin.

Which I ended up taking back...

The day concluded with our going to the London Eye. I had lots of fun - staying close to the window most of the time, then running around and around, only to stop to say hello to the two cute older women who kept checking me out. (mummy note - they were about five)
After all this running around I felt really tired and only got to say a quick hello to Jenny who met us up for tea. I woke up after everyone had finished eating which made me very sad, so after a quick WAAAAAH my needs for squishey and a warm bed were met. And I promptly went to sleep.

No comments: