Saturday, April 5

Groovy grover grayson


Getting down and funky with it
Originally uploaded by b boy.
RAH!

Ok, now I have your attention. ...
Grrrrayson - once again communicating to the masses via an electronic medium. And might I add it has been ALL CHAOS in the Cook household. Daddy had to go back to hospital after I or mummy (I blame the mother unit of course) gave him a nasty head cold which made him very sad and sorry (ok, he seemed to be coughing a LOT at night - WHERE IS MY BEAUTY SLEEP)

hee

But I digress...
I have been practising my Groovy moves of course

And doing trial packing

Well, we are going away in EIGHT DAYS

Whoopeeeee...... NO MORE CHILDCARE

And I get to see this Uncle Paul which mummy and daddy keep talking about (Not to mention Honorary Uncle Mick and Aunty Ailsa with this person called Sophie - editors note - Sophie is only 6 or so months old)

But did I mention the plane flight?????

And I can torture the parents for 23 hours straight


MWAH

One does need to have benefits when one is the Grayson

No comments: