Tuesday, April 29

Mont St Michel vs Grayson

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! After a relatively long drive today (mummy note - about 4 or so hours) we ended up at this place which has the best thing in the whole wide world....
STEPS!!!
Yes, lots of them. There were steps (3 flights) to get to our hotel room. This may have worn out Daddy a little bit....
And then after we dropped our bags off we went up more and more and more steps all the way to the top of this great big building with lots of high ceilings and rooms which made great echos. Especially when I went GAAAAAAAAAAAAARRKK!!! 
At this point mummy tried to tell me to be quiet as we were in a house of God or something like that. 
Hmmm. Nobody tries to tell Grayson to be quiet!

Lots more noises which made echoes followed at this point. 

Eventually we got to the top of the whatever it was we were climbing and I got to run around a LOT and jump off steps into puddles of water...

This was great fun...

Although mummy didn't seem to think so, particularly as she had to pick me up on some occasions and got white stuff on her black pants.

:O

Anyway, we eventually had to come back down - although this wasn't quite as much fun as climbing up and I kept turning round and going back the other way....
 
This may have frustrated daddy and mummy a little bit. Although I don't know why - it may have been because I wouldn't sit still whilst daddy was trying to take photos of me so most of them ended up being blurry!

Eventually we got back to shop level, and stopped for some crepes and waffles. I got to pick my own option and shared some with teddy too. 

Teddy likes waffles. Although they do tend to make his nose a bit powdery white!

After this, we went to a nice restaurant where I got to eat some mussels and prawns and then the good stuff arrived - SCALLOPS! Mummy and daddy tried to hide them from me as I am a voracious scallop eater, but their attempts were futile and I managed to polish off half of theirs each.

Hee hee hee - that means I got a WHOLE serve of scallops.

After a delicious meal, bottle of squishey and a few more mummy and daddy cuddles, I retired to bed - a tad fatigued after a day of much stair climbing, running around and keeping those parents in line.


No comments: