Sunday, September 21

Sydney trip Sept 08


Penguin
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Hey, guess who again. This time blogging from the Qantas lounge. The parents seem to take me here a lot!

Today I had lots of fun. We went on boat ride around the harbour and also got to go to the zoo! Wow, that was really cool. I got to see lions and tigers (roarrrr!) and elephants, giraffes and funny black and white stripey horses. But I really liked the penguins and tried to take this one home. Daddy said he wouldn't fit in the luggage though on the way home :(

Mummy bought me a cuddly lion to make up for it :)

I was a bit tired and had to take a nap but mummy and daddy had this pram for me (not my usual one) but mummy said something about the best 12 dollars they spent today.

Oh well time to go now. I have a plane to catch.

No comments: