Friday, September 19

Bondi


Bondi
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Hey there everyone, Grayson monster here again. This time reporting from Bondi beach!

The mother unit had to go to some work thing in Sydney so she took daddy and me to keep her company. I really think she took me for company and daddy to look after me :)

Anyway, while mummy was at her boring work thing, daddy took me to the beach. It was a very nice beach with lots of sand and not many people. I found this boat thing which I quite liked but it was too heavy to get into the water though. Daddy and I built sandcastles and then went to have a snack at the beach cafe.

After a mid-day nap we found a toy boat exhibition at the boat museum next to where we are staying. It was quite fun and mummy found us there after she finished work.

I can't wait to see what daddy will find for me to do tomorrow but I am sure it will be exhausting for him chasing me around :)

No comments: