Monday, September 8

Father's day!


Father's day at Ikea
Originally uploaded by b boy.
Hey they everyone.... Mr G here again.

Well yesterday was father's day (daddy tries to tell me that everyday is father's day but mummy tells me not to listen to daddy..... she says that a lot actually!)

Daddy has been talking a lot about going fishing so I thought that I should help him out and get him a nice new fishing stick. I'm not sure why he needs it as I never see anyone else with one down at the fish shop when they get their fish! Anyway he seemed to like it (even though he didn't get to unwrap it because mummy didn't cover it in colourful paper :(

Later we went to a really big shop called icky or something so mummy could get more things to put her clothes in (she does seem to have a lot of clothes!). It was really fun because I got to push the trolly around and I hardly never ran into anyone. Well what do they expect...it was heavy and I am only little, so they should have gotten out of my way! After yelling a few choice words at them (just like mummy does when we are in the car) they seemed to let me through.

We also went to see Pa because he was in hospital again. I seem to be visiting people in hospital a lot lately. Oh well I don't mind and it seems to make them cheer up.

Bye for now, must get off to day care and I get to go in daddy's BIG car today......or is that mummy's car.....I can't remember :)

No comments: